Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1997 Dodge Dakota W/ 9" of Lift For Sale in St. Louis, MO

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 01:40 AM
Lifteddakota0204
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Dodge Dakota W/ 9" of Lift For Sale in St. Louis, MO

I own a 1997 Dodge Dakota 5.2 V8, 5speed, Red, Ext. Cab, Black Grill, 89xxx. I built it from stock and have put a lot of time and money into it. I hate to see her go but I have to have money for college. Its a great truck for someone who dosent want a Full size but dosent want something as small as a ranger. It has a full back seat. It runs great and is pretty quick for how big it is. It has no problems turning the tires especially with the manual transmission. I have taken good care of it. The body has a some scratches and a few minor dents from using the bed to haul stuff in. I mostly hauled wood, drywall, and studs with it because my dad owns a construction company. I have done all the necessary tune ups and many more and have the paper work for them. I am asking $8,500.00 for it and need to sell it ASAP. If you have any questions e-mail me at adabraham1s@semo.edu or call me at 314-852-7772. My name is Andy by the way. Also, Will meet someone to sell truck.

Mods List.

Suspension:

5.5" Tuff Country Suspension Lift
3" Body Lift
Undercoated the whole suspension

Performance:

Flowmaster exhaust

Interior and Stereo:

Custom painted red dash
Pioneer Head Unit
4 6.5 Rockford Fosgate Speakers
1500 Watt amp powering the speakers