Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

WTB Dodge Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 01:10 AM
moparturbo9
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Dodge Daytona

I am looking for a 87 or 88 Shelby Z. I have one now that runs great, but i want to put the built motor & tranny in a new one without a bent frame.

I prefer something with NO motor and tranny, but wiring still there. lower the miles the better. Basically a rolling chasis is good, less parts is better, but all body panels should be there and straight.
If anyone has anything close let me know. I am going to be kinda picky tho.

I might also consider a 84-86 turbo z or 89-90 shelby, but i would be putting a TII motor and A 555 in it, so i dont really want to do all the converting of wires. They would have to be super clean and a good deal.

Old 11-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Lazurus
Default RE: WTB Dodge Daytona

would you consider an 86 Daytona - complete and running - but has a knock in the lower end - in Oklahoma??

if so i will let it go for $600 and you come get it - can and will send pics of it if you want - have put over $1800 in parts into it - but ran out of money time and a place to finish - so i will gladly take the loss to let someone have it that can get use out of it

Old 11-04-2005, 03:34 AM
moparturbo9

If i could see some pics i might consider.
Does it have t-tops? Rust Free(almost)? Color (in&out)?
Turbo Z? and will it make it back to CT?

Old 11-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Lazurus

pics i can do - but cant seem to get them posted to this forum - so - emailing me at lzrslong@yahoo.com will get them in your inbox post haste
no t-tops - moon roof - and it does not leak
strait body with only minimum surface rust and faded red paint - most rust spots can be covered with a quater
grey fabric interior - a few tears in the pass seat - all the padding is in and looks like an easy recover - sits good
as for driving it back to CT - i would not - it has a rattle in the engine - possibly a crank noise - spent $1800 in parts trying to make it into a daily driver - but ran out of funds and the landlord tells me he would realy rather not have me start a major repair project here in the future - so i will take my loss gladly
will tell you how the fellow who was helping me get it to this point did - its 1 of those noises that mihgt not be a issue for 2 years - or it might bail on you tommorow - so i cant call it safe for any type of self powered haul at this time
as for the Z - when you see the pics - you tell me and how to tell the difference

Old 11-09-2005, 10:30 PM
pf2neon

I have a white 87 that i will be parting out.
I can sell it without whatever you don't need.

Chris

Quick Reply: WTB Dodge Daytona