Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

'96 neon for parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 02:12 AM
dcafaro
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '96 neon for parts

Well some how or other my '96 neon seized a cam shaft. I still can't understand what the heck went wrong. The front one seized right up as though it had no oil, the rear one is absolutely fine. The oil levels were fine but it froze none the less. I am therefore selling it as a parts car. The rest of the vehicle is perfect in every way accept the cat needs to be replaced. Right now the valve cover, intake and exhaust manifolds are removed from the vehicle the head is detached but still held in somewhere within the timing cover area. One motor mount is also removed. There is no body damage at all on the vehicle. I will be happy to remove some of the smaller parts and ship them but please do not ask me to remove things like window regulators and inner pieces like that. I have no time as I'm also doing upgrades on my Jeep. I will sell the car whole for 600.00 if anyone wants to come and get it. IT WILL HAVE TO BE HAULED NOT DRIVEABLE!!! I have the title and anything else to make it legal it is inspected until June of '06. I do not check here often so email me d.cafaro@***.net and use neon as the subject. I'm in Providence RI zip 02908. It is an automatic transmission with 103000 miles on it. If it is still here come Monday it's getting towed away.

Quick Reply: '96 neon for parts