Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Muzzysgirl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins parts

All for the Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins engine

Quadzilla 0-50-100 HP Tow module. There are 2 connectors that plug in line with MAP and rail pressure connectors.

The Quadzilla Tow module has an in-cab switch that allows for changing between the stock, 50, and 100 HP on the fly.

This module is NOT one of the new Xzillaraider series of modules and works on the 03-04 Dodge Cummins HPCR engines. I'm not sure if this works on 05 or not.

I'm only asking $175 with shipping included. The module was only used for about a year.

Have a Bully Dog Power Pup as well. Version 1.54 flash $390 by itself. Sell both modules for $500.

The benefit of using both is the quadzilla does boosty fooling for the ECU where as the Bully Dog doesn't.

The Power Pup increases horsepower and torque by re-flashing the vehicle ECU. Installation takes place in cab by plugging into the OBDII port. The Power Pup gives the user the choice between four different power programs: Stock, Tow (50-70 hp), Performance (90 hp) or Extreme (130 hp). The Power Pup retains the stock program so that the truck can be put back to the original settings if the need arises.

It is safe to use both.

I also have Front & back seat Husky liners for 3rd gen 02-05 Ram Body styles in light Gray. $100 for both.
Front:

Back:

I had to get pics not of the actual so you could see what they look like inside the vehicle. Perfect condition (if you know my hubby you would understand) I just don't have them in a truck to take a picture now. I can take a pic of them for you if you like.

K&N CAI $200 plus shipping 2003 DODGE Ram 2500 Pickup 5.9L L6 DSL

Email me with any questions. Tiffany@midwestneons.com

Tiff

I'm know I'm a little new here, but have a great reputation on www.midwestneons.com, www.hotneons.com, and www.neonsonline.com

Pass this on to anyone you know with Dodge Diesel in need!

Old 11-15-2005, 10:19 AM
Muzzysgirl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins parts

On ebay excet the Husky liners.

K&N air intake

Bully Dog Power Pup

Quadzilla Module

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins parts