Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

wtt to trade....ram for car

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 05:59 AM
muffinman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtt to trade....ram for car

I have a 1995 dodge ram with 138000 on it.
rebuilt transmission with shift kit less than 3000 ago
new tires 35x12.5x15 dunlop mud rovers ...less than 100 miles
lock rite locker in the back...
custom bumpers front and rear
single cab
long bed
5.9 liter
6" lift
runs and drives really nice
camo paint job

looking to trade for a car of some sort...manual is a must...let me know what you have

Old 11-27-2005, 08:14 PM
DanielsDodge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wtt to trade....ram for car

Hi, I Have A 1996 Pontiac Firebird in very good shape, it has 127,xxx miles, a 3800 series 2 v6 engine just tuned up two weeks ago, push button second gear (starts you out in 2nd gear instead of 1st), stock color changing paint (green to blue), blacked out tailights and sidemarks, very very good interior no rips or tears anywhere it is black cloth, it has the stock cd player am/fm stereo, great sounding speakers in the doors and 6x9's, power everything, cruise control, very clean inside, here is a link for pictures if you want to see http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2137297 . the tires need replaced but if your interested in trading i will replace all four tires free of charge if you want, its very quick and very fun if you, and one last thing its a automatic , but if you are interested e-mail me at nworedblack_99@hotmail.com, or IM me at FVSskater05 .

Thanks
Daniel