Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Christmas story & WTB parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 01:01 PM
turbowagon231
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas story & WTB parts

My nephew,Josh- loves the band-Relient k.For Christmas all he wants is a Relient-K car,because the band had one,used for a few years to go to gigs and named the band after it.
(something like that?)
My brother -in- law ,would have bought him any car he wanted.He's a great kid & excellent student.But Josh wants the Relient.
I was given the task of finding one in good condition,with little time to spare.I couldnt find one in the Auto Trader close or w/low miles.I ended up stopping a guy on the road last week.He pulled over and I got him to sell us the car.It's a 1989 w/75,000 on it,four door,bench seat and everything works.Paid $1,400 for(money was no object),did a full tune,water pump,timing betl,radiator,remote start,window tint and new Pioneer system.Geting it painted next week.
I need help w/the COLOR.What would look good?Anyone know what color the bands K-car was?

********* THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO GET----THE "K" IS MISSING! ***********
It's discontinued, anybody have one?I need to get one before Christmas.
Call me if you have one- i need it bad.
ALSO NEED ONE HUB CAP OR A SET OF 4.
Jim 610-721-4695

Quick Reply: Christmas story & WTB parts