Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Turbo DSM for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 12:37 AM
its_hey_ma
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo DSM for sale

Warning: Long post ahead!

Alrighty, first of all I got a 91 Laser RST FWD w/ 5-speed. Its been a project car for the past 2 years, but never got fully finished due to time not being available. The body is all intact except the front and rear bumpers. I have both in great shape, but they are not on the car. Interior is completely stripped down to bare metal and all cleaned up, steering wheel is the only part of the interior remaining. Original sunroof and all glass is still in the car. I have 2 sets of front seats both in great condition, one black and one grey. I also have grey rear seats in great condition. I have just about every plastic piece from inside it, but it is all been taken out from the stripping/cleaning. I have a FMIC on it, but needs a slight welding due to the pipe on the endtank cracking. It has 660cc injectors in it from SBR, a 3" GM Mas with MAFT. Engine and trans (5-speed) were both rebuild recently. I have a 2g exhaust manifold with EGT tapped into it bolted to the 50 trim turbo (not sure what the turbo was, but its a garrett and similar to the T3/T4) and a 3" downpipe with atmospheric o2 dump. Needs to be put on car, but is complete. I also have a stock 14b w/ stock exhaust manifold and downpipe and the stock intercooler as backups. Has a mbc, 255 walbro with rewire, mopar boost gauge, autometer egt gauge, and greddy turbo timer. Has a good set of tires on a set of 16" rims (not sure if stock), as well as a brand new, never mounted, set of goodyear eagle 1 raised yellow letter tires. To get the car into running condition, it will need the following: Intercooler repaired, intercooler piping, turbo/exman put on, exhaust, all fluid, and tuning. I also have every stock part minus the original 440cc injectors. I'm sure theres more, and I will include everthing I have for it.

Old 02-02-2006, 08:36 PM
its_hey_ma
Amateur
Default RE: Turbo DSM for sale

still for sale

Old 04-05-2006, 01:56 AM
its_hey_ma
Amateur
Default RE: Turbo DSM for sale

Here's a link with a ton of pics: