Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

very Nice 02 2500 TD for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 01:25 PM
88406vette
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very Nice 02 2500 TD for sale

My wife wants to sell our truck so I thought I'd offer it to you guys first.
the truck has a 7" Skyjacker lift and a 3" body lift. 16x10 American racing wheels & 38.5" Boggers. I had the tranny rebuilt in Nov and had it upgraded to handle apprx 1000 ft lb's of torque it also has a triple clutch Converter. About a month ago the owner of Anarchy Offroad rebuilt the rear end he installed a new limited slip, ring and pinion and bearing's. the rearend went out because the previous owner changed the fluid and did not put limited slip additive in it. performance wise it has an Edge chip 5" Eliminator exhaust and a K&N cold air intake. it has a full gauge piller with Autometer Pro Comp Ultra lite gauges. Egt, tranny temp, and boost. body mod wise it has fiberglass fender flares, Lund hood scoops, Euro tail lights, and Luverne stainless Nerf bars (not pictured). the stereo is a pioneer with factory Infinity speakers. It has a MTX thunderfom custom box with a pair of MTX 6000's powered by a Rockford Fosgate amp. the interior color is charcoal. it's has leather heated dual power seats. Heated mirrors. the truck is in excellent condition it does have a few minor rock chips here and there. the interior is very clean. Other than the Tranny and Rear end this truck has been awesome No probs not even a hicup. The reason were getting rid of it is my wife doesn't like driving it anymore she always feels like she going to run another car over. She want a smaller vehicle. and she said if we sell it I can get another Corvette this truck is very Badass and everyone stares at it It's the Best looking Dodge I've seen in Utah all it needs is tinted windows and some blackouts. We owe $28,900 on the truck but NADA says it's worth 27k without the mods So I'm asking 27k OBO will have title in hand in a few weeks. So if you want to come check it out call me at 801-651-2158 ask for Chris truck is located in Salt Lake City Utah

PICS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2049880

Quick Reply: very Nice 02 2500 TD for sale