Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

need some reviews

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 03:20 PM
neonrt1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some reviews

alright ive gotta 1999 neon r/t, its gotta air intake on it, and a complete exaust system, im wanting to put a ported and pollished head in it. i was just wonderin what it would do proformance wise to my car. if ya guys could give me some of your reviews on what you think its going to do to it. thanks alot

Old 03-29-2006, 03:29 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need some reviews

ORIGINAL: neonrt1

alright ive gotta 1999 neon r/t, its gotta air intake on it, and a complete exaust system, im wanting to put a ported and pollished head in it. i was just wonderin what it would do proformance wise to my car. if ya guys could give me some of your reviews on what you think its going to do to it. thanks alot
For starters, just wanted to say hello to a fellow Hoosier! As for your car, the new head is definitely a good idea. If you havent done new headers, definitely would suggest doing that at the same time. A new head should boost performance some. I dont that I'm right, but you should see probably a 5-20hp gain on that possibly (the new head).

Quick Reply: need some reviews