Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

For sale: '04 Ram - SLT - HEMI - $22K

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 03:22 PM
aepHEMI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale: '04 Ram - SLT - HEMI - $22K

Ownership History: I am the original owner.

Maintenance History: Available for your review (no major repairs were necessary on this truck). Oil changed every 3-4k miles. The scheduled 15k mile rear-differential service was performed at 17k miles.

Other Features, Options, Accessories: SLT trim with Sport Package, 40/20/40 split front bench seat with storage, additional storage under rear bench, cargo light, rear-wheel drive with tow/haul mode and LSD, Mopar bed-liner, premium Infiniti sound system with steering wheel controls, power driver seat, heated side mirrors, fog lamps, and last but not least, HEMI power under the hood in the form of a 5.7L V-8!

Asking $22,000. Please do not make a counteroffer sight unseen.

Also, this vehicle can be found on auction at eBay Motors; bidding starts at $1,000. The auction is up in about 6 days (e-mail me if you're interested in the link to the eBay auction).

Any questions can be directed to me via e-mail: apersaud@bellsouth.net

(This vehicle is located in Atlanta.)

[IMG]local://upfiles/6749/501D0BAD966B4B5A9060471E1FA50B3F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-28-2006, 03:48 PM
aepHEMI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: For sale: '04 Ram - SLT - HEMI - $22K

I am a motivated seller and would like to find a good home for this beautiful and dependable truck.

Below is a description and a pic of my truck. She currently has 25,300 miles on the odometer.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have regarding this sale: apersaud@bellsouth.net

As I said, I am a motivated seller; so, I have reduced my asking price to $19,975. This price is below the KBB value for a private party sale.

(This vehicle is located in Atlanta.)

Quick Reply: For sale: '04 Ram - SLT - HEMI - $22K