Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

OEM ram seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 03:25 AM
ebxgsxr
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM ram seat covers

I purchased the seat covers thinking that it was a match for my truck, but it ends up these are a little lighter shade of gray than I have in my truck. So my loss is your gain. Replace those worn, torn, damaged seat covers with these direct replacements. These seat covers are for the seats with the integraded seat belt in the seat. I listed these as used, but when I bought them, the guy told me they were brand new and he never used them. I only opened the box to check it out. These were never installed in my truck since they were the lighter gray. The 2nd and only other time I took these out of the box was to take the pics. Save hundreds by purchasing these on ebay instead of the dealer. When I originally called the dealer, they originally said that just the bottom seat part is over $200.

I originally posted a thread on here and i was going to keep the bottom driver's seat pad, but i decided to just sell everything as a complete set. i also put these on ebay if you want to check out pics.

Ebay auction for pics

Quick Reply: OEM ram seat covers