Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 02:57 AM
fireplug
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD

I am selling a A.R.E. hard bed cover. Right now it is on a 1998 Dodge Dakota extended cab. According to one wed site it should fit all Dakotas 1997-2003. It is colored matched for the "eletric blue" color the Dakota came in. the cover is secured ot the bed by four aluminum clamps that bolt on. There is no drilling or modifcation needed. The cover is also key lockable. The lid is in near perfect condition. My truck only has 24,000 on and has been garaged kept so the lid is in as good as shape as the truck is.

The cover is located in Kansas City, MO call 816-716-4760.

If anyone has a good condition soft cover that is retractable I will trade for it. Otherwise make a resonable offer. I will travel an hour or so out of Kansas City, MO to sell the lid.

Old 06-21-2006, 04:38 AM
fireplug
Default RE: FS: A.R.E. bed cover (Kansas City, MO)

Today I found out the new version of the lid cost $900 and another $40 to install it (kind of silly if you ask me, it takes all of 5 min to put it on). I am asking $300 for the lid. On other web sites I have heard people saying it only cost around $100 dollars to repaint the lid to match your truck.

Old 06-21-2006, 11:50 AM
fireplug

ORIGINAL: fireplug

I am selling a A.R.E. hard bed cover. Right now it is on a 1998 Dodge Dakota extended cab. According to one wed site it should fit all Dakotas 1997-2003. It is colored matched for the "eletric blue" color the Dakota came in. the cover is secured ot the bed by four aluminum clamps that bolt on. There is no drilling or modifcation needed. The cover is also key lockable. The lid is in near perfect condition. My truck only has 24,000 on and has been garaged kept so the lid is in as good as shape as the truck is.

The cover is located in Kansas City, MO call 816-716-4760.

If anyone has a good condition soft cover that is retractable I will trade for it. Otherwise make a resonable offer. I will travel an hour or so out of Kansas City, MO to sell the lid.
If you need any measurements or pictures let me know and I will get them to you as soon as I can.

Old 06-25-2006, 11:16 PM
fireplug

SOLD

Quick Reply: SOLD