Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

'94 GC & 3.3 parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 05:22 PM
minivanin
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '94 GC & 3.3 parts for sale!

I regret this, but my van is up for sale. Or i'm going to part it out.

I cannot afford 2 project vehicles at the time, & my '79 Malibu is a handfull right now.

I love my van don't gimmie wrong. Just i can't afford it anymore. Right now i'm looking at a little tercel to beat around in for a daily driver. yes it would be cheaper to fix the van, even with a brand new engine, but in the long run, gas, other stuff i need to fix, let alone performance goodies, its too much for me. The Malibu has higher athority then the van.

So if you like it, contact me with a reasonable offer. If i don't get any offers as is, then i'll part it out. Send me a message if you are interested any parts. I'm not looking to make any money off of this, just enough to cover the work & time

Heres a list of some of the valuable stuff (if i part it out);
-minimal bend 2.5 into 2 1/4 inch, no cat exhaust, with small resonator, straight out the back with Borla dual Square tips----$70-------tips cut off for your own or for you to make side exit if you want----$40
-ported & milled heads complete with even valve covers---$100
-stock (looked to been rebuilt at one time) heads-----------$35
-ported & reshaped exhaust manifolds------------------------$30
-2 complete lower & upper intakes with TB, the one on the van is gasket matched lower, & ported neck in anticipation for bigger TB---------------------------------------$50 (for all 4 peices!)
-spare set of stock exhaust manifolds, blown flex pipe-------$8
-ExileRacing 3000stall torque converter cost me like $300---$200
-around 8K stock rebuild 41te, with tac welded diff pin-------$75
-caddy 16's with michelin tires (w/some tread) & lugnuts--------------$400
-ES/Sport Wagon mags (not the 5-spoke) with 2 brand new michelins & 2 1/2 life BFGs-----$150
-sport wag front bumper with little crack on the bottom------$20
-various other stuff & spare stuff, contact me to see how much & what i have

most of this stuff i have pics of on my site so check it out

-greg

Quick Reply: '94 GC & 3.3 parts for sale!