Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1987 Dodge Daytona for Sa

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 12:01 PM
Daytona 4 Sale
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 Dodge Daytona for Sa

I have a 1987 Dodge Daytona for Sale located in Rhode Island. The VIN number is 1B3CA54E6HG127305. Pictures can be viewedhere
(e-bay buyer decided that they didn't want to pay). Price is $500.00 plus shipping (might be negotiable so if your interested e-mail me and we'll chat), I will trailor this car to your door step if you live within approx. 200 Miles from Rhode Island. No warrenty inplied. This would be a great winter beater.

Vehicle Description is as follows...

BODY is straight and has no rot, paint is good and sheet metal is 100% except a few dings.

ENGINE, This car is equipped with the 2.2L with functioning turbo. Runs very strong, has new timing chain, head gaskets, radiator, battery and much more.

DRIVE TRAIN, Car needs CV Axles and motor mounts, Transmission is good and tires and rims are good.
OPTIONS, Car has alloy rims, power everything, trip minder computer, and much more.

INTERIOR, Grey plush interior with 6-Way adjustable power seats with lumbar support, analog gauge cluster with speedo, tach, oil, volts, temp, fuel. The steering column needs to be replaced but a new one is included, headliner needs to be replaced but one is included.

This car is in decent shape, If one were to put $400 - $800 into this car it would be 100% roadworthy. However this may make a better parts car to someone. Will run and drive, but has strong vibration due to CV Axles.

Quick Reply: 1987 Dodge Daytona for Sa