Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

forsale: New 4.7l Paxton System complete with extras

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 07:05 PM
boettli
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default forsale: New 4.7l Paxton System complete with extras

I bought a Paxton Supercharger for my 2001 4.7l Dakota last month and I decided I cannot afford it after all. I also have a dual gauge pod with Glowshift boost and EGT gauges. I even have a decal that has "boost inside" like the intel logo.
I have always wanted a vehicle with forced induction.
The kit is brand new and complete with everything to install, even the tap for the oil pan and EGT gauge. This kit will fit only the 2000 or 2001 Dodge Dakota or Dodge Durango with the 4.7l V8.
It adds 100HP on a bone stock truck, more if airflow mods have been done. Now why would I sell this? I have fallen in love with a long-time friend with 3 kids, she will be leaving her husband for me and I will need a lot more money.
That's the only reason that I cannot keep it. I really, really, really want it. But It's suddenly not so important anymore. If you are interested I will sell it for $4300 everything included. Email me at boettli1@***.net

Old 08-10-2006, 05:35 PM
jhammer22
Default RE: forsale: New 4.7l Paxton System complete with extras

You've got to be kidding me! ...
I have fallen in love with a long-time friend with 3 kids, she will be leaving her husband for me and I will need a lot more money.
I don't think I'd be advertising breaking up a marriage as a way to help you sell your kit. I guess you get a free bump from me so everyone can see how ignorant that statement is.

Old 08-10-2006, 06:52 PM
boettli

Thanks for the useless comment.

P.S. The system is no longer for sale because I returned it to my supplier and lost a huge restocking fee.

Old 08-14-2006, 04:23 AM
schawks73
Professional

I don't think I'd be advertising breaking up a marriage as a way to help you sell your kit. I guess you get a free bump from me so everyone can see how ignorant that statement is.
OMG that is the FUNNIEST thing i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i agree with you 100% but i cant believe you posted it!!!!! thats HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

On one hand im truely happy for you, and i hope everything works out with you and her and her 3 kids, on the other hand... WTF TOOK YOU SO LONG!!!!

anyway good luck with the situation, and i hope the x hubby doesnt find out[:'(]
-David

Quick Reply: forsale: New 4.7l Paxton System complete with extras