Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Need A good home for a 91 dynasty

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Denali
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need A good home for a 91 dynasty

I have a 91 Dynasty that needs a good home. The tranny went out in her and the rear wheel bearing needs replaced, but other than that she is in decent condition. She has over 246K miles on her but the motor was still running strong when the tranny died. . She will need to be hauled away and will need new tires. She is white with the blue interior. She has been sitting for almost a year, so the tires are flat and the alternator, battery and radiator has been removed. I do not have the time, money, or energy to put her back together or to part her out. I thought I would provide the opportunity to give her to someone that could use her or at least the parts to rebuild another one. I would prefer someone that needed/wanted a car like her to have her before I sent her to the salvage yards. I do not have the space to keep her sitting for much longer. I live just outside of Montgomery, Alabama. If you can come get her and haul her a way, she can be yours. If you have any questions, send an email to me at escroggins@elmore.rr.com. I will be gone from 9 to 19 July so don't expect any answer during that time frame.

Quick Reply: Need A good home for a 91 dynasty