Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

For sale, custom '95 Plymouth Neon 77k act!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 02:09 AM
grimmz21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale, custom '95 Plymouth Neon 77k act!

Hey, as it says, I am selling a very nice 4 door 1995 Plymouth Neon. It is black in color, with grey bumpers and grey stripe. Grey cloth interior. 77,800 original miles on the original engine. The engine runs like a champ! Sounds great. The rest of the car is in good condition, nothing fancy, but still great. The car has automatic transmission. Just recently replaced the taillights with custom EURO CARBON FIBER TAILIGHTS. They look amazing. Also, just recently put in a SONY XPLOD CD DECK in, and two SONY XPLOD 6x9" speakers in the back. The speakers and deck sound great together, also the speakers have subwoofers in them for a great sound. Great on gas! Recently had an oil change. Mechanically sound. Tires are still pretty new, only a couple of thousand miles on them.

Features:
Anti-lock brakes
Custom CD stereo
Custom taillights
Custom speakers
Roof Rack
Automatic transmission
Lockable gas tank
Will also throw in a bonus Sony Xplod tape deck

There is some rust on three of the doors. Two of them have minimal rust, but the rear passenger door may need to be replaced eventually, will still last for a while though. The drivers side was in a very very minor accident in 1996, I have the carfax report on it. Clear title, just a small dent on the fender and door. There are some scratches and dings, but nothing that noticable unless you are really looking. Also the headliner sags a little bit, but no problem.

Everything is in great condition, overall an excellent car. I am asking $2500 or best offer. I am located about 45 minutes away from Minneapolis, Minnesota. My cell phone is 612-801-2517 call if you are interested, if I don't answer, leave a message and I will call back.

Old 09-21-2006, 10:44 PM
grimmz21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: For sale, custom '95 Plymouth Neon 77k act!

I put it up on carsoup, here the link
car link

Quick Reply: For sale, custom '95 Plymouth Neon 77k act!