Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

My Neons For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 12:57 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Neons For Sale

I am selling my old Neon.

Year: 95
Engine/Trans: SOHC 2.0L 16Valve 5 Speed Manual
Style: Highline
Color: Iris

Options:
Manual Windows/Locks
Tilt/Cruse
Dual Front Airbags
Aftermarket CD Player
6 Speaker Audio

As you can tell its your standard run of the mill car. Ill list off the good and the bad here in their own individual sections.

Good: The car's interior is in perfect condition. The rug nor the seats are not stained anywhere. The plastic and trim are not discolored and are as clean as can be. The windshield is not cracked and all the windows crank and locks lock. There is a subwoofer, amplifier and aftermarket head unit installed and functional if that means anything to you, I know it doesnt to me. If you buy the car ill throw those in with it simply because its stuff I dont need nor care about. The car has never been smoked in and smells of new car. It has a clean title and has never been in a flood or anything of THAT sort.

The Bad: The car has been in a front end colision. The frame is not bent however and all it requires is possibly a new front bumper and headlight/turn signal. The car's motor is kaput. I let the timing belt go out wile the car was in motion(on purpose mind you). The transmission is fine however but new clutch would not be out of line by any means. The clutch does work but its obvious it will need replacement in the next 4 thousand miles. All this car needs to get running is a new motor. The odomoter reads 230+ miles. This is NOT I REPEAT NOT CORRECT. The car had more about 150 thousand when I let it go. I AM NOT SURE ON MILES HOWEVER, CAR DOES HAVE BELOW 200 THOUSAND THAT I CAN TELL YOU. I had to replace the gauge cluster when the factory one **** out on me

Reason For Selling:
The car is worthless to me at this point. Its bad enough I just had to re-register and put sales tax up on this thing. It would run fine if you wanted to take the time of putting a new motor in it. Honestly I would be more interested in the parts value. I would part the car out myself were it not for the fact that I live in an apartment complex with no place to do such things. The suspension and tranny and everything else of vaule is in good working order and is definantly sellable.

Asking Price: I would like to get atleast $100 dollars out of the damn thing. But I am in no mood to hang on to the car so if you wanna work with me a little I am more than willing to work something out.

Shipping: Being though the chances are I do not live in your area picking it up is your problem. I understand shipping isnt cheap but I guess thats what happens when you buy a car out of state .

Where it is: I live in Shawnee KS, a suburb of Kansas City.

Contact: Your more than welcome to PM here, email me or contact me on AOL IM.
EMAIL: Highline95jl@yahoo.com
AIM: importsdodgethis

Please help me!!

Old 09-28-2006, 11:43 PM
NYG
Veteran
Default RE: My Neons For Sale

Still for Sale??

Old 09-29-2006, 02:09 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

Car is no longer for sale. Decided I have other plans for the little guy. Sorry for the inconvinence everyone.

Old 10-14-2006, 01:45 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

damn, i live in KC area and want a 1st gen to do a 2.4swap with

Quick Reply: My Neons For Sale