Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Trading My Harley

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 01:51 AM
Lonas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trading My Harley

Ok guys I have a 2003 XL Classic Sportster Im willing to trade here.
It has the S&S Hot Kit ,1200 pistons,S&S cams. It has a nice set of drag pipes on it and it sounds awesome!
This bike is almost completly custom.The gas tank is an independant tank company teardrop tank,the fenders are the gream reaper fenders.The whole body on this bike is custom.It has 4 coats of house of color viper purple paint,3 coats of the harley high mag silver for the racing stripe,it has 4 coats of house of color clear and it is really slick.I havent even buffed it out yet,it's so slick it doesnt need it I was gonna wait a year then buff it.It has the fat boy solid disc rear wheel,and the 21 inch front spoke.
All the chrome on this bike come from my harley shop.None of this chrome come from J&P or Dennis Kirk everything straight from harley.It has been maintanenced by harley.It has a 500 dollar adjustible chrome swingarm.Chrome hand controls,custom chrome independent air breather.I mean this bike is really hooked up and is in really good shape.Its been done right.I have over 15,000 in it easy.You can look at it and tell you will not see another sportster like it.I have seen simalar bikes on ebay go for 10,000 plus.
To tell you guys the truth im wanting a hot rod so bad i cant stand it,and i dont have the money to have both.I am wanting to trade my bike for nice hotrod YOU think is worth what my bike is worth.If i sold this straight out i would have to sit down and think about the cash i would need.I will consider all offers,beauty is in the eye of the beholder if you have something you think im interested in let me know.I want something that is a street driven vehicle not a Full Blown dragster.Thankyou for your time.you can email me or pm or call me....
423-839-0482 landlracing@charter.net
If you need more pics let me know

[IMG]local://upfiles/44974/BC29D52C5F464FB08637B2EC4164EB11.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Trading My Harley