Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1992 Dodge Stealth TT / RT AWD for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Miller907
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Dodge Stealth TT / RT AWD for Sale

1992 Dodge Stealth TT / RT AWD for Sale. Within the last 1 1/2 years this car has had a new timing belt, tensioner, water pump, spark plugs, wires, all oxygen sensors replaced, power antenna, clutch, slave drive, mass air flow sensor, tires (z-rated Bridgestone Fuzions), Memphis car audio speakers, Eclipse head unit, all warranty work done. The transmission was checked and is fine. The car has leather interior, all power, which is in great condition. No cracks in the dash board. Cruise control, a/c works great. Things that I know are wrong with the car is the passenger side power window will not work and the main problem that I refuse to fix because I have as much money in the car that I spent on the car is that the CLUTCH IS OUT. The car will start immediatly and all lights, turn, brake, tail, and pop up head lights work fine. The car is Green with white leather interior. The body has no rust anywhere. There is paint and rock chippage on the hood, and a long scratch from being keyed on drivers side.

Also this car has a aftermarket blow off valve and turbo timer. If wanted I also have the original speakers and stereo, along with a white and black set of car mats with stealth on them. All manuals and repair manuals to the car and original rims on the car.

Asking-$2,800 obo

Email me if you have any other questions- shankin@columbus.rr.com

[IMG]local://upfiles/26931/58ABA362990841B597732BC39107CDF5.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-30-2006, 06:32 PM
mbz300sdl
Default RE: 1992 Dodge Stealth TT / RT AWD for Sale

Nice name.

Old 10-24-2006, 01:07 AM
justice
Default RE: 1992 Dodge Stealth TT / RT AWD for Sale

if you still have this, email me more pics and info to: matthew.right@us.army.mil thanks.

Quick Reply: 1992 Dodge Stealth TT / RT AWD for Sale