Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

81 ram stepside for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 01:30 PM
81dodgeram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 81 ram stepside for sale

FOR SALE

1981 Dodge Ram D150

Single Cab, Short bed Stepside

Paint: pure white

Interior: Burgandy

Engine: 318 2BBL with K&N stock replacement air filter

Exhaust: true duel 2.5" pipes with Str8t Pipes & 24"x5" Chrome Echo Tips (very loud but gives
the next owner a choice for mufflers)

Axel: 8 1/4 with 2.94 gear

Wheels: (4) 15x7 U.S Wheel 75 Series

Tires: (4) P255/60R15 Pacemark Radial SR60

INFOMATION & HISTORY ON THE TRUCK

This truck has been in the family since 82, the truck has been a daily driver & has been very dependable, Starts & runs Great, fuel economy averages 15.6, the options that are on the truck are PS, PB, the truck has A/C but is not hooked up. I put the non a/c alt brackets on the engine to take the compressor off. The interior is in great condition, the bench seat had a seat cover on it because the seat has the usuall tear on the driver side, but not real bad, I installed a new CD Player with some 220 watt 6x9 pioneer speakers behind the seat in 6x9 boxes sounds good. The bed has a thin layer of spray in bedliner but is bubbling up but can be scraped out easily like I said it is very thin. The engine was rebuilt in late 2003 and only has about 28,000 miles on it ( I drive a dakota also to try to save mileage on this truck) and the truck use to have a 904 3spd auto in it, but I installed a rebuilt 727 3 spd auto in November 05, it shifts great, the only bondo areas on the truck are on the rear passide stepside fender on the corner area & on the the lower back half of the passide front fender not bad looking at all. the paint is in real good condition has a good shine and is bright in the sun light. had a new windshield installed in early 2003 still in great condition today. The exhaust is in real good condition had it dueled out in late 2003 with 2 1/2 pipes with 12" Glasspacks, then 24" Packs but the lovered cores were loose and rattled bad so i put straight pipes it sounds very loud especially with those monster 24"x5" Chrome Echo Tips but gives the next owner the choice of mufflers for it.

$3000 or Neg

(I WILL EVEN THROW IN THE SET OF MATCHING 15X10 INCH WHEELS WITH P295/50R15'S)

I am Located in East Texas about 120 miles south of Dallas and 110 miles north of Houston

I can send pics of the truck to your email

email me at mattstrban@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: 81 ram stepside for sale