Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

f/s High back Leer cap

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 09:04 PM
racin_40
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f/s High back Leer cap

good evening ,
i have a high back fiberglass Leer cap that i bought for my '99 extended cab and it just isnt for me ,
it is green with a silver stripe around the windows ,all the side facing and rear windows are tinted and the 2 side windows both slide open with screens ,it has the sliding front window facing the cab ,third brake light w/factory plug
I have 4 aluminum clamps it will need the shocks that hold up the gate and keys for the locks i didnt get them when i bought it they gentleman could not find them
but other then that there are no cracks and i minor scratch on the driverside corner on the top that cant be seen when installed

i am asking $200 and please this is a pick up only deal i have no way of shipping this size of item ,if you can arrange shipping for it then i will most certianly work with you
i was told this is a high dollar cap and i just want my money back that i gave for it

thanx
rick
ps:i attached a picture of what it looks like i will try to get pictures of it here as soon as my batteries are charged for my camera

Old 10-29-2006, 12:44 AM
racin_40
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: f/s High back Leer cap

here are the pics if interested
lemme know please
thanx rick.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...1162062144.pbw

Quick Reply: f/s High back Leer cap