Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS - Wheels/tires and other 05+ Dakota stuff

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 04:45 PM
rodslinger
Veteran
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Default FS - Wheels/tires and other 05+ Dakota stuff

Well she'll be sold soon and the aftermarket items are not going with it...

I have for sale a set of wheels/tires, a tonneau cover and a set of rear drop shackles. I'm located about five miles NW of downtown Atlanta.

Wheels are polished American Eagle Boss 301 size 20x8.5 on a 5 x 5.5 bolt pattern. Tires are Sumitomo HTR Sport HP size 275-45R20 with 11/32nds or more on each tire. Nearly full tread. I've put about 4,000 miles on them since installation and can guarantee there isn't a single curb mark on the wheels or a single nail hole in any of the tires. Will include lug nuts and socket also as the OEM units will not work. These will also fit 04+ Durango and pretty much any Ram built in the past 10 years I guess.

I am flexible on these. Asking $800 plus shipping or come pick them up.
I would also consider trades for locals (within an hour or so of Atlanta).
Your factory 16" wheels/tires for these plus $400 or;
Your factory 17" wheels/tires for these plus $250.

Tonneau cover is an Extang Saber and made obviously for short bed quad cabs. All hardware is there and you get a bonus; a brand new tarp. When originally ordered it came and had a small, probably 1/2 inch, cut near the corner of the tarp. I called Extang and they promptly sent a replacement but my lazy butt never installed it. So you actually get the full kit with all hardware, the original tarp with a 1/2 inch cut if you want it and another brand new tarp that has never been installed. Asking $150 shipped.

Drop shackles are the Springtech ones like shown here on the auction link below.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHACK...spagenameZWDVW .

The picture above is with it on the 1.75 inch drop. They took ten minutes to install and work great. Asking $50 shipped.

Quick Reply: FS - Wheels/tires and other 05+ Dakota stuff