Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Brand New AGP 3147 Turbo Kit $1495 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 03:38 AM
RUSH
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand New AGP 3147 Turbo Kit $1495 shipped

I have a brand new AGP 3147 Complete Turbo Kit (NOT THE STRIPPER KIT) for $1495 with FREE SHIPPING ($50 value)!
**THESE RETAIL NORMALLY FOR $1650+SHIPPING, BUT IT NOW FOR $1495 SHIPPED!

*Note these are not the cheaper "stripper kits" without the heatshield and coolant overflow bottle. These are the complete kit, with EVERYTHING you need, down to the last bolt/nut, unlike the competitors kits. No more making 2 trips to the hardware store to buy misc. parts to install your kit, you will have everything you need (minus tools) sent to you with your kit.

Included in the turbo kit:
-AGP T3/T4 Cast Manifold,
-AGP Custom 3147 turbocharger
-Turbonetics Evolution wastegate
-Dump tube
-2.5" to 3" O2 housing
-Oil feed and drain lines
-Gaskets, nuts and bolts
-Stainless Steel heatshield
-Aluminum overflow bottle

3147 Turbo Kit info off AGP's Site:
3147: This is the base turbo included in the kit. The turbo is perfect for those who want way more power than the stock turbo make, but don't want to go overboard with supporting mods. Our base fuel kit and 750cc injectors without a return line will max this turbo out. You will see full boost around 3000-3100rpm in most conditions, and the turbo will support 430whp if you feel that you need to turn up the boost to 28. If you are on a tight budget, this base turbo will give you everything you need.

**I a vendor on SRTFORUMS.COM and have a trader rating of 65 ( http://www.srtforums.com/forums/itrader.php?u=18925 ). My shop car is the one at the top of the website.

I accept payment by VISA/MASTERCARD over the phone, paypal, or cashiers check/Money Order. I even take personal checks!

*I can even install this kit for you at an additional cost at my shop in Greensboro, NC

Feel free to pm me or call me at 706-288-9203

Quick Reply: Brand New AGP 3147 Turbo Kit $1495 shipped