Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

WANTED stock 8 lug wheels....

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006 | 11:11 PM
MGPD03
Default WANTED stock 8 lug wheels....

This is actually a feeler post for my coworker who is computer illiterate. He has a 1996 Dodge 2500 diesel 4x4. It's a nice truck, but I'm a Chevy guy...

Anyhow, when he purchased the truck used it had/has chrome 18x9 Helo Maxx 8's on it wrapped in 285/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. The point of this post is that he is interested in trading these wheels and tires (tires have about 10-15% tread left) for stockers.

He's interested in plain jane stockers with good tires as the reason he's getting rid of the 18s is that he doesn't want to pay the extra $$$ for 18 inch tires. That and he could care less about the "bling" aspect of his current setup....it's a DD and a work truck.

If anyone would be interested in a straight up trade or maybe a trade and minimal $$ from him let me know. This would have to be a F2F exchange... Thanks.

As a sidenote, I don't ever wander away from fullsizechevy.com or gmfullsize.com much but ya'll have a pretty nice site here and I envy the solid axles.....lol!!!

Old 01-22-2007 | 03:04 AM
MGPD03
Default RE: WANTED stock 8 lug wheels....

No one up for some bling?

Quick Reply: WANTED stock 8 lug wheels....