Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Plastic container....Can't find it.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 10:27 PM
NOMORECHEVY
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plastic container....Can't find it.....

Hey guys !!! Where is the so calledplastic bottle or containerthat supposed to bemounted on the front of the engine in the Ram 1500?This container catches oil blown out your crankcase vent tube and needs to be emptied every oil change or it runs over. A lot of fast lubes and independent garages don't empty this because they don't even know it is there. Well...I don't know either..[sm=confused06.gif]because I CAN NOT find it. Can somebody tell me where is the EXACT location without using to many"technical" words because....I still [sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 01-27-2007, 12:52 PM
dodgedakotacrazy
Professional
Default RE: Plastic container....Can't find it.....

I've never heard of such a thing.....the crankcase gets vinted to the aircleaner or intakethen it sucks it back through and burns it off .... another canister is a charcole canister for emmisions..which is supposed to trap vapors......

Old 01-27-2007, 03:22 PM
NOMORECHEVY
Amateur
Default RE: Plastic container....Can't find it.....

[sm=smiley20.gif]...HEY GUYS!!! I finally found out at the Dodge dealer, that there isno suchbottle in the 1998 Ram 1500 gasoline engines..... Will like to thank everybodywho responded to my question...[sm=deal.gif]

Quick Reply: Plastic container....Can't find it.....