Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

turbo z daytona wanted

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004 | 02:14 PM
turboZwanted
Default turbo z daytona wanted

hello to y'all. i'm looking for an 85 or 86 turbo z daytona. like to find one in decent shape, not totally ragged out. but either one will do. if possible i'd like it to be all original. mileage is no big deal seeing as how i plan on re-building the complete motor and tranny. the interior parts are fairly hard to find, so i'd like to get ahold of one that does'nt have a cracked dash pad or badly faded dash. but if faded i can work with that. and i'm willing to pay up to 5 maybe 6 grand. all depending on the condition of the car. if u happen to know of someone that has one but not for sale ask them to contact me please. or if u know where one is siting for sale please send me the info so i may contact that person. i'm a daytonaholic. i already have in my posession an 86 GLHS, 87 and 88 shelby z's, and a 92 iroc r/t. please help my find my missing piece to my garage. thanx for your time, and have a wonderful day. by the way my e-mail is rollinondubs76@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: turbo z daytona wanted