Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

SCORE TONIGHT! $400 '96 Breeze!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 05:42 AM
PrimerDust408
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCORE TONIGHT! $400 '96 Breeze!

[align=left]SCORE! 1996 Plymouth Breeze. $400. 134,000 miles. Check Engine light is on. Free diagnostic test revealed that the plug wires are arcing to the valve cover. No other codes came up. So this is my daily driver while the machine shop finishes the Magnum R/T headed 408 c.i. Stroker machine work on my '73 PrimerDuster. This weekend I cnange the oil, plugs, wires, top off the P/S pump, Smog it, Insure it and and call it good.

The interior in this car is BEAUTIFUL and it still has great paint/sheetmetal. I bought it from my roommate's friend because the dealership offered her $500 for it. Car comes with all service records. Green. Tan interior. One owner. Never wrecked or smoked in. 2.0 SOHC and an Auto (UGH!...I DO HATE Automatics!...Oh well. For $400, I do NOT care!)

The lack of rear hubcaps is EASY to fix. Yank off the front ones! If steelies are good enough for my Duster they had better be good enough for the Breeze!

[/align]

Quick Reply: SCORE TONIGHT! $400 '96 Breeze!