Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Good Viper Electronics (DEI) Story

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Redram05baby
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Viper Electronics (DEI) Story

A GOOD Output From DEI... After YEARS of Bashing Them They Actualy Came Through.

I Bought A Viper VX-01 ( I May Be Mistaken The Model Number). The Orig. 2 Way From Viper Which Used To be The Gray LCD Remote.. Now Its The Blue One. It Was Purchased Back In 02' For My Jeep. Since Then I Had It Installed In My Ram. It Worked Great For A Year Or So Then This Past Summer It Went BUNK, ItWould Not Function Unless It Was About 10 ft From My Truck.

I Called Viper And They Said To Send It In. (Lifetime Warranty) All i had To Pay For Was The Shipping To Cali And Provide SOME Form of Recipt To Prove It Was Not Stolen And The Adress To Return It To. It Was Sent Out 12/10/2007

Today 1/8/2008 I Called To Check The Status.. I gave Them The Orig. Tracking Number And Whala. They Said It Was Shipped Out Already And I Would Recieve It On 1/10/2008 - Right On 1 Month After I Sent It Out.

I Asked To See If It Said What Was Wrong and What They Fixed? And They Said They Just Simply Repaced The Module With The BRAND NEW ONE The VX-03 - I Bout Crapped My Pants. It Was Over 5 Years Old And They Gave Me All Brand New Parts (excluding The Remote) For Free.

... I guess I Have To Stop Talkin Crap About DEI.

If You Have A DEI Product.. Before You Ditch It For A New One, I'd See What They Can Do.

A. Jones

Old 01-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Redram05baby
Default RE: Good Viper Electronics (DEI) Story

Welp, I Got It Back Today... Brand New - Attenna, Module, They Even Gave Me A New Battery.. Crazyness.

I Remind You it Was Under Warranty After 7 YEARS

Old 01-14-2008, 10:47 PM
98Stanger

I've used DEI for years. Had 2 DEI amps in my last show truck. Also had their subs and alarms before. I've always had top notch service and their products have lasted me for years.

Old 01-28-2008, 03:35 PM
habeba86
Record Breaker

Thats what lifetime warrenty is all about. You do hear alot of dei bashing and idk why. Good product...great support to deals and customers.

Quick Reply: Good Viper Electronics (DEI) Story