Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

04 Quad Cab system

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 11:40 AM
ninetysixyenko
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Quad Cab system

was wondering what most of you have done for a system in your Quad Cabs. i'd prefer to stay away from the shallow mount **** underneith the seat, because i come from high powered amps/subs. had a camaro with a system pushing 2k watts, and have a 1000 watt D3 setup in my ION at the moment.
i was thinking maybe remove the short side of the rear seats, and have a custom box built? i'm looking to do a 12" sub, and i'd like to do a L7 or a alpine Type X.. was wondering if maybe anyone has done a setup like this? or if anyone has done a setup inside the bed of the truck?

any input is much appreciated,
Thanks!

Old 04-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Jarrod904
Veteran
Default RE: 04 Quad Cab system

i have a quad cab and had the shallow mount subs and regular subsand they did not provide the sounds i was looking for, they did not hit and some bass was not clearso i decided to take up the smaller seat and put a 15" kicker L7. i have to get a custom box built soon, but that one does the job for now.

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture016ae8.jpg

Old 05-09-2008, 08:50 PM
nbstriker10
Professional
Default RE: 04 Quad Cab system

i was thinking about getting rid of the that little storage space between the two front seats and get rid of the middle seat all together and put a box right there...

Quick Reply: 04 Quad Cab system