Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Stereo options from the factory

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 08:58 AM
jamkak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stereo options from the factory

Figured this question would be best in the audio and electronics section. I've started the process of ordering an '08 MC 1500 but to finalize the order I have this weekend to decide on the stereo option... The truck I'm getting is a laramie w/ sirius, uconnect and the rear dvd player. I currently have a durango with the gps and dvd player and have realized that I don't use the gps that much.

Now for my question, currently I just have the basic stereo (single cd) selected purely because the dealer said that everything is the same between the single and the six disc option for the sirius and the uconnect and I don't seem to listen to cd's anymore... I do like the gps in my durango but after three years with it in Montana I just don't see the need for a $1700 gps...

With that being said, are there anythings that I should know about how these stereo options work together with the sirius, uconnect and dvd? Should I be looking at the six disc or is there things that the gps will provide over the other two?

Thanks for any info!

-Jeff

Old 04-18-2008, 11:48 PM
The Peddler
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stereo options from the factory

If I had the money, I would get the best they had.

Quick Reply: Stereo options from the factory