Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

RAQ Seems Frozen - Won't Eject or Perform Most Functions

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 11:41 PM
themidnightwill
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RAQ Seems Frozen - Won't Eject or Perform Most Functions

Hello,

I have a bizarre problem on a 2004 Durango Limited with the RAQ radio. For some reason, it appears "frozen" playing this one CD (Disc 3 if it matters, an MP3). It continues to play along regardless of want button I hit (RW/FF, TIME, MSG, SEEK, Eject, SET/DIR, RND PTY and any of the Disc buttons.) I can mute, turn it off, or switch to radio. On any of the buttons that don't work, the audio just blips for a second and back to playing. It just plays through the whole CD in order.

Any one had this problem before or have suggestions? I have played the CD fine before without issues - this just happened when I was driving along and wanted to skip a track.

So far I have tried turning the vehicle on and off multiple times, and the radio itself. Additionally, I have tried to load a disc without success. Perhaps there is a way to force eject the disc, like the good old days with a paper clip?

Thanks,

Will

Quick Reply: RAQ Seems Frozen - Won't Eject or Perform Most Functions