Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

'97 Dodge Dakota reg cab sub options

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 03:33 AM
IaMtHeRuThLeSs1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '97 Dodge Dakota reg cab sub options

Hey guys, searched this forum a lot but finally took the time to join tonight.

I've read threw about 10 threads on sub locations for 2nd gen dodge trucks. Most of them were talking about how to get good bass without taking up space in the back seats.

However, I don't want a TON of bass. I think one nice 10" sub w/ a decent enclosure could do me well. I really use the back seats a LOT, I've always got friends with me, so I definitely want to keep it free.

I have just a couple of questions:

1.) What are my options for subs underneath either of the front seats? Anyone have just one sub under their seat? Would I want to go w/ two subs, one underneath each seat?

2.) What are my options for the drivers side storage bin. I don't use it at all and I think a nice 10" would fit under there. Will I have enough air there for a sub enclosure to sound decent?

I apologize in advance for knowing next to nothing about car audio.

Thanks in advance for the help! Also, if anyone has pictures of a similar setup to what I'm looking for, I'd love to see them. I searched google for 20 minutes to no avail :-(

Quick Reply: '97 Dodge Dakota reg cab sub options