Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

iPod adapters for 04 RAM

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 09:25 AM
04HemiGreg
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question iPod adapters for 04 RAM

I'm sure this has come up before so I apologize if a redundant post bothers you.

I am researching ipod adapters for my daughter's Mazda and have found one that works with her factory radio and also has an option bluetooth addon that integrates to it as well.

I'm wondering what options are out there for my truck. I look at best buy now and then and the factory stereo ipod adapters don't exist for Chrysler products on the shelf but they seem to for almost every other make. Is there something similar to what I've described above that I can get for my truck? I have an 04 Ram with the Infinity sound and the factory radio has a CD player and a cassette deck on it. I believe it does support a CD changer and/or aux device.

I am currently using a cassette adapter to play my ipod through and have tried the fm transmitter option too and they both suck. And neither, of course, will charge my ipod while it is plugged in.

Quick Reply: iPod adapters for 04 RAM