Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

DVD Player Aux Input

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Plainman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DVD Player Aux Input

I have a 2006 Dodge Caravan with the RAZ Radio and the 6 disc RDV DVD Changer. This changer has RCA input jacks for video and audio. The manual says that to use the auxiliary input jacks you need to be in AUX mode. The Mode switch only selects Sirius and External DVD. I can find no way to manually select the AUX mode. On (rare) occasion I have gotten the unit to automatically switch into AUX mode when a signal (like from an iPod) is applied to the input jacks when a DVD is already playing. However most of the time, now all of the time, it never switches into AUX mode under any scenario I have tried.
Any suggestions on how to use the AUX mode inputs? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-21-2010, 12:08 AM
WBattack
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have to have the device playing and then press button. I can't remember but something tells me you might have to hold the button in. The key is to have the device playing before you try the button.

Quick Reply: DVD Player Aux Input