Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Sound and video system

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Ross
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sound and video system

Hey guys,

I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a question about navigation systems. I am about to purchase a 2005 Dodge Cummins. The stock navigation system sucks! As most of you probably know, it has a "map" in the "window" where the radio station shows. It's dangerous as heck for a driver to try to see that thing, and it looks stupid, too. But, if I replace it I lose the "U connect" (blue tooth). I would like to keep the bluetooth, but it's not absolutely necessary. What I do want is a GPS navigation system with XM radio, and monitors in the back of the headrests to play movies for children, or anyone else in the back seat.

Have any of you replaced the stock mess, or added to it? I could sure use some recommendations. I don't know whether to keep the stock nav system and put in the Mopar video system, or not get the "U connect"/navigations system and put in all aftermarket equipment. Any help any of you can give me would be much appreciated.
Thank you!

Old 07-07-2005, 02:36 AM
Brock0295
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sound and video system

this is the right place but i thing that that would be a good question for best buy ............ y do you still want blue tooth if you dont even have the navagation system any more

Quick Reply: Sound and video system