Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

04 durango infiniy upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 04:54 PM
curtwill
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 durango infiniy upgrade

Hi all, new to this forum and to Dodge in general....I have recently aquired a 2004 durango slt with the infinity system but not the sub....I have come across a factory sub set-up from a 2004 limited at my local wrecker but I can't seem to get it to work. my durango does is not pre-wired to the rear for the sub so I pulled the harness from the limited and skinned it down to just the 4 sub wires and plug from the amp right to the sub.I have swapped the 'raq' decks between vehicles, swapped amps, wired the sub directly to both amps counted and confirmed wire count and made sure all pins are in the same spot....in my durango- no combination makes the sub work, I plug it back into the original truck and it works perfectly.

Anyone have any idea what I should be looking for? any amp/deck combo between the 2 trucks works with my infinity set-up but the sub refuses to work unless it is back in it's original truck.
Help me please.

Quick Reply: 04 durango infiniy upgrade