Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

iPhone 4 pairing with REU Radio/Uconnect

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 11:40 PM
cdrammel
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iPhone 4 pairing with REU Radio/Uconnect

Hi all,

Looking for some help.

I have a 2010 Dodge Journey R/T with the REU radio in it.

http://www.chrysler.com/en/owners/quality/reu/

I can get my iPhone 4 to pair with the radio but any calls never work through it and I can't hear the audio.

My wife has an older generation iPhone and it pairs and works fine with the system.

I've updated the radio software to the latest update available (8.313) and it still does not work. I've seen some other ideas to update it via the USB port in the center counsel or glove box...but my vehicle only has the USB on the radio.

Not sure if there is anything else I can do..

Any advice to offer?

Old 09-17-2012, 07:51 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just replied to your PM, but for others reading this thread, I suggested rebooting the phone. Press and hold the home & power buttons till the white apple comes up, then release them. The phone will now reboot. I have the iPhone and it needs to be rebooted a few times a month for issues other than just Bluetooth.

Originally Posted by cdrammel
Hi all,

Looking for some help.

I have a 2010 Dodge Journey R/T with the REU radio in it.

http://www.chrysler.com/en/owners/quality/reu/

I can get my iPhone 4 to pair with the radio but any calls never work through it and I can't hear the audio.

My wife has an older generation iPhone and it pairs and works fine with the system.

I've updated the radio software to the latest update available (8.313) and it still does not work. I've seen some other ideas to update it via the USB port in the center counsel or glove box...but my vehicle only has the USB on the radio.

Not sure if there is anything else I can do..

Any advice to offer?

Quick Reply: iPhone 4 pairing with REU Radio/Uconnect