Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Problem with UConnect Media Player

Old 03-05-2014, 03:45 PM
djeddielo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with UConnect Media Player

Good afternoon, just recently purchased my 2014 Ram 1500 Express and began to use the USB media player. However, I found some flaws in my opinion or maybe I am missing something. I have a 32GB USB that I used in my tahoe pioneer radio and didn't have any issues with, I inserted the usb to this uconnect and everything seemed fine until I turned off the vehicle and restart, well the usb loads and begins to play from the very first track on the USB, very annoying each time i start i get back into the vehicle, I attempt to forward the tracks but that gets old and then i have attempted the shuffle, but the logic in that continues to play the same tracks that the shuffle played prior.

So my question is there a way that anyone knows to have this USB media player play from the last song played??? Sucks that having a couple thousands tracks that I cant get to them because I have to load from the beginning of the the drive.

Thanks for any info!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Problem with UConnect Media Player