Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

pioneer wiring problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 10:49 PM
dr.jay
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pioneer wiring problem

I have a pioneer deh-p4400, and i pulled out my stock head unit. The radio is functional, however, there is no volume!!! i'm boggled! all connections are good, someone told me i have to switch wires, but i don't know if i have to or even which ones. Can anyone help me!!!

thanks,
Jason

Old 11-25-2005, 11:51 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker
Default RE: pioneer wiring problem

Dont switch wires, the slitest misshap will ruin the head. No one can really help you unless they can see what your seeing. Best advice is take it to a local car audio place, or Best Buy and have them put it in. I hate Best Buy installers but if they can do anything right its put in Heads. Good Luck man, let us know what happens.

Old 11-30-2005, 12:30 PM
KlerricK
Professional

If the radio has a detachable face, remove the face. Take an eraser (like on the back of a pencil) and brush the metal contacts on the back of the face and on the radio itself. You might have a dirty contact that is not transferring a signal.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:24 PM
White Ghost

Whats up,This is White Ghost I just put a post in yesterday about this problem you should go check it out it might help....

Good Luck......White Ghost

Quick Reply: pioneer wiring problem