Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Wiring diagrams?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 12:17 AM
66bluefb
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring diagrams?

Hello,I`m new here and I just bought my 16 year old a 95 Dodge Spirit.I also bought a cd player on ebay to install in her car.Does anyone have the diagram for the 95 Spirit and one for my new 2002 - 2004 cd stereo.Here are the cars that the new sterteo fits.02-04 Grand Cherokee, 300M, Concorde, Sebring, Caravan, Intrepid, Stratus, Dakota, 1500 series pickup, Wrangler, Liberty, PT Cruiser, Neon, Town & Country
02-03 Durango, 2500 and 3500 series pickups, Full sized van, Voyager Thanks,Tony

Old 05-20-2006, 03:30 PM
forbidden
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wiring diagrams?

If you have not cut the harness off in the vehicle, then you have a relatively simple task ahead of you. Any stereo shop will have a plug in harness and install kit necessary to install a stereo in this vehicle. The parts made by Scosche for the 95 Spirit are a CR01 wire harness and CJ1282 install kit.

Link to car wiring.
http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...68&type=Stereo

Now that I read closer, it appears that you want to install a new factory cd player into the old vehilce, in this case you will also more than likely need a reverse stereo harness for the factory radio, it should be a CR02R, you should also need a reverse antenna adaptor, CRAR.

www.scosche.com for info on the parts.

Quick Reply: Wiring diagrams?