Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

bazooka tube

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 10:16 PM
SRT 8 guy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bazooka tube

I was wondering if any one has ever owned a bazooka bass tube? If this applies to you let me know what size u had, if it was amplified or not (built in), and give me a review of its performance per what kind of vehicle you had it in. I am thinking of buying one for my reg cab and I am on a budget that wont allow for alot of expiramentation. <sp> Any thoughts will be welcome.[sm=smiley25.gif]

Thanks,

Andy

Old 07-12-2004, 09:51 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: bazooka tube

i think this topic was covered elsewhere? maybe it wasnt this site..but i think it was...but if you have any specific questions..fire away...

my buddy had a geo metro, with a 10 inch tube in it, external amp..and it boomed..but nothing like my dual 12s.

Old 07-17-2004, 02:35 PM
1lowSST

Avoid the bazooka tubes at all costs. They sound like crap and for the same amount of money you could go on ebay and get a nicer sub.

Old 08-04-2004, 02:00 AM
KlerricK
Professional

They only sound like crap when people don't know how to hook them up and tune them. With these things, it's ALL ABOUT PLACEMENT!! you have to move the thing around to get it into the sweet spot. I've never owned one of these, but I know for a fact that they can sound INCREDIBLE given the right circumstances. If I did one, I'd probably do a 10". That way it can be a clean sub, but still slam when you throw in rap.

Quick Reply: bazooka tube