Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Fox sub box ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 04:12 AM
nash1970
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox sub box ?

anyone have a Fox sub box, I just ordered one from Ebay it's for a single 10" just looking for an opinion on them everybody on Dodgrtalk loves them I'm gonna use an Infinity perfect 10 got the sub from Crutchfield.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:07 AM
djeazie
Rookie
Default RE: Fox sub box ?

Nash, I have a single 12 inch pass side fox box it kicks butt. Mine isnt ported and I have a Kenwood sub in it with some polyfill. You will not find a better box for our trucks. It really fits well and sounds incredible. By the way Im considering doin the Navigation bezel double din swap you did can you tell me if you had to buy a mounting kit for the kenwood? Hope I helped about the box, If you do buy the box you will realize how big of a no brainer it was to buy its that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2006, 02:04 AM
nash1970
Professional
Default RE: Fox sub box ?

I did need a kit it was free from Crutchfield and thanks for the info on the box I was a little worried about it. I will post pics of the install when I'm done. Good luck on your stuff too.