Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

RAM DAYTONA TO PRODUCTION!!!

Old 01-24-2005, 04:21 AM
moparmania
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RAM DAYTONA TO PRODUCTION!!!

i agree the 6.1 would be more logical, its nice that they have it in 4x4,4x2 and 2door and 4 door unlike the rumble bee 2 door only. some of us with families like the extra room, still undecieded about the wing might have to omitt it and use a topper only. or both hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 01-24-2005, 08:30 AM
freew67

LA West is near Ft. Wayne, Indiana, they are also Choo Choo Customs. The Boss 5.4 F150 is another one of their creations. Ive been to their facility when our race team bought an ASA car from them and their facility is top of the line. They have Ford paint 100-200 f-150s orange or yellow just for them. When I was there the new Ram just came out and was in their test room. They dont paint the trucks, they just paint the parts. Usually the kits also include interior upgrades, and a new muffler. Thats about it, they dont venture in any engine mods because they would be responsable for the warrenty not Dodge. But to me, they are way overpriced. www.lawest.com

Old 01-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Cally
Rookie

Yeah the back of the truck that was in the picture that redriderbob posted is my dream truck! I actually got to see it up close and in person at the International auto show in Detroit. That has got to be the best truck ever, though the spolier could pose a problem for hauling stuff though.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here are my pics of it:

~Amanda

Old 01-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Cally
Rookie

[:O} OMG! You took really good pictures of it! Looking at it, it looks like it might be possibl for the spoiler to come off, for say transprting various things and it is one heck of a vehicle, definately one you wouldnt want to drive every day, not to mention it has to be like $45,000 too. But all in all, it is still the best truck, plasic, emtal or whatever. Its one of those trucks that says 'Wild Side!'.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:54 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The color is known as "Go ManGo!"

~Amanda

Old 01-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Cally
Rookie

Yeah, I read the stats on it on one of the other posts, no clue which one , I thought that was kind of a cool but funky name for the colr of it. I like that and the bright silver metalic color they have, that is a pretty owning color too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RAM DAYTONA TO PRODUCTION!!!