Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

2010 Ram Heavy Duty Spied

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 07-16-2008, 04:12 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2010 Ram Heavy Duty Spied

The interior looks likea rainbow with all 5 different colors; tan, dark grey, silver, brown, black. It is considerably better than a mono-colored interior, but I think an affectively designed interior consists of only 3. Basically I think, once again, Dodge interior designers wanted to appeal to a broad range of people. People who like aluminum interior, the people looking for luxurious wood, the people looking for a dual color interior, and those who preffer a black interior. It fails every time...they should take out the wood and silver parts, make those options or aftermarket items...

The truck overall, I don't like. Dodge has taken away the mean semi-truck front in favor of a futuristic, sharp design. Why change something's appearancethat has proven to sell great when they can focus on making the truck more efficient or reliable? Hopefully sales prove me wrong, butI can only see the next gen after this to be similar to the current Ram

Old 07-17-2008, 03:15 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the Ram looks the best is ever has. Its still mean looking in my opinion and the semi look is still there... only more sleek. Better aero is a plus!

Old 07-17-2008, 04:08 PM
thefamilyguy209
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with midnight...Aero dynamics helps with mpg's and looks slick at the same time

Quick Reply: 2010 Ram Heavy Duty Spied