Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

2006/2007 Dodge Neon sketch

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 04:34 PM
MoparMitsuPower
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006/2007 Dodge Neon sketch

UGLY!!!!!!!!! What the hell is Diamler doing this for? I thought they were investing in Chrysler, not pushing for it's demise. I know about the hemi and all of it's hype, but that is the only reason that 300's and magnums are selling. They are both rather ugly, just eye-catching ugly. The recent ram is nasty(sorry guys) and THEY ARE F'ING UP THE CHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the sole point that pisses me off. Don't try to take an AMERICAN legend and turn it into a mercedes look alike.....bastards. It should be 2 door, have a big long center console and not look like an 80's Benz who had an affair with the awful new mustang. Now, with the SRT-4 being the new kick *** little car to cover the whole compact market, they're gonna make it look uglier than the magnum even tries to. WTF? They need to fire whoever is putting out this **** and hire an american muscle enthusiast, that perhaps has a modern sporty car to influence him. That way they'll get the best of both worlds.

Old 01-26-2005, 04:50 PM
lonasindi
Veteran

i kinda like it.

Old 01-26-2005, 04:54 PM
ManMuscle
Rookie

What are you talking about???? 300C ugly??? Magnum ugly???/ The Hemi isnt whats selling these cars , its the styling paired w/ the Hemi. But styling is first. Nobody gives a crap about a big engine if the car looks like doo doo. They are both groundbreakign designs. unlike anythign out there. thats why the 300 was car of the year. As for the charger looking like an 80's mercedes, your nuts. I dont even see where you got that from. Cuz the car is squared off??? Then the 300 and magnum do also. This new neon looks pretty nice, unlike the girly current neon thats built like crap, and the SRT engine that goes after 50,000 miles. The ram is one of the best looking truck out. Considering what you've written i wonder what kind of styling you prefer?? Bubble cars maybe?

Old 01-26-2005, 05:59 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

I know about the hemi and all of it's hype, but that is the only reason that 300's and magnums are selling. They are both rather ugly, just eye-catching ugly. The recent ram is nasty(sorry guys)
Ban [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

-Matt-

Old 01-26-2005, 09:50 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

i like this new design. the like the charger and magnum design. that group of design appeals to me. i wouldn't call the current neon girly or built like crap though, because my 03 was rock solid. i tried to drive that thing into the ground, and it held itself quite well. alot better then the twice as much Pacificas.

Old 01-29-2005, 01:06 PM
nator

I have seen the new car guys- this is not the correct sketch. The new car is like a shrunken pacifica with a dodge front end. Very similar in size and shape to the Matrix/Vibe tall wagon. It goes into production January 2006. There will be an SRT version- think Mazdda 3, and mopst likely deisel engine as well. the new engines are the 1.8, 2.0 and 2.4 models being developed with Hyundai and Mitsubishi. It will also be offered in front and all wheel drive.

It will only be a eagon model- not a sedan like the sketch. On the same platform an entry level Jeep very similar to the concept Compass will be produceds along with a boxier Jeep similar to the Subaru Forrester- all at the Belviere assembly plant.

I wish I had a picture or sketch- the spy photos with the covers look to be of the car from what can be seen. It lookes like the final car being tested. It has raised hood line- similar to Volvo. It is very sporty and will be a hit as long as the price and gas mileage are right.

Old 02-08-2005, 05:54 PM
200srt4
Veteran

IMO that design is discusting, and the existing neon design (far from perfect) is far better than that "hunk of junk"

Old 02-09-2005, 04:46 PM
dodgeboy88

i went to the philly auto show yesterday after school with my friends meg and greg, and i saw the new charger on display. that car looks mean as shi#. i like it. the dodge magnum and the chrysler 300 are 2 of my fav cars, however i have ALOT of fav cars lol. i sat in the new neon SRT-4. that car is sweet. nice shifter. i liked how all the gauges where placed, and how they are white. the dodge slingshot was aslo there on display. i liked it alot. but, id have to say the most comfortable car i sat in was the 05 mustang.

Quick Reply: 2006/2007 Dodge Neon sketch