Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

the Dodge Circuit EV

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 09:37 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've always been a fan of the Lotus Styling, I'll never be able to fit in one, but I can admire the style and performance they have though. As for the EV, I like the styling, with the electric cars you have full power from the get go so there is no building peak gains like gas engines so I guess price would be the main deciding factor for me.

Also that challenger was sand bagging every race, towards the end of each run you can tell its not running at WOT in fact the person driving lets off the gas for the last 30ft.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:41 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by big.bryant
i think its funny since its just a lotus europa with a dodge badge on it. sure its a step in the right direction (according to some) but not production worthy IMHO
the car is a lotus design, but if you hunt around for original picture of the mule car with the full lotus body, the front and rear of the car are different now.

Old 05-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Ridinhigh
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like it looks pretty sweet and would beat most cars on the road with no wind up time the benifit of electric cars and there is a way to get the sound there is a company that produces car sounds and you could literally switch between sounds and go from euro sports car to V8 muscle to 4banger ricer and in between even desiel I believe So that looks to be the future of cars but they do need to make a little bigger one if I were to buy one

Old 05-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Need a nice turbo I4 or a V6 before I'd buy one.

Quick Reply: the Dodge Circuit EV