Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Omni GLH revival

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 06:26 PM
deranged
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Omni GLH revival

I think it's a great idea. I'm worried Dodge is getting too many trucklike vehicles in their lineup. As far as the hatchback car, I think there will always be a market for them. Not all people want that truck feel to a utility type vehicle. Good job on the chop. If I were in charge at DCX I'd be looking strongly at ideas like this.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:34 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

it is pretty cool..gives good competition for the new Si...
This actually reminds me of the late 90's early 2000 model Si hatchback.....I think this would be more fun though..SRT-4 powered...

Old 02-23-2006, 02:57 AM
Chryco4Life
Rookie

Hey, thanks man! Funny you mention the Si, because I was looking at the shape of the rear three windows on that car to help me figure out what they're supposed to look like! I also agree that the hatchback isn't my thing, but when I heard Dodge was canning the Neon, I realized there wouldn't actually BE an Omni GLH, so I lust screwed around... Would have been the perfect retro badging though! Omni GLH! haha, Oh well.

Old 02-24-2006, 01:27 PM
QuickSilver05
Veteran

That thing looks pretty cool. Dodge should have done your sketch instead of the Caliber.

Quick Reply: Omni GLH revival