Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Dodge drops the Final Edition Viper!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 05:01 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Dodge drops the Final Edition Viper!

Hot off the presses!

Since unveiling the special edition Viper ACR’s like the Vooodoo and the 1:33 edition, Dodge has teased us with more special edition Dodge Vipers in this - the final year of the “current generation” of the storied super car. Today, Dodge rolled out information on the 2010 Viper SRT10 Final Edition models, finishing this chapter of the Dodge Viper.

Available in coupe, roadster or American Club Racer (ACR), the Final Edition Vipers will all be finished in Graphite Clear Coat with a black center stripe trimmed in bright red. The Coupe and ACR models will include a black trimming and each of the 50 Final Edition Vipers comes with unique side badging.

Inside, the Dodge Viper SRT10 Final Edition features a black interior with red accents in the gauges and throughout the interior stitching. A number dash plaque displays the serial number of each Final Edition Viper (1-50) and the black and red theme is continued in the unique Final Edition floormats. Dodge intends to build 20 Viper Coupes, 18 Roadsters and 12 ACR units to make up the 50 Final Edition models and production of these 50 Vipers is expected to begin in the “early summer”.

Check out the gallery below for a closer look at the 2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 Final Edition models and stay tuned to the Detroit Autos Examiner for all of your automotive news!

Click here for more, including pictures!

Old 04-06-2010, 05:22 PM
red91RT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Sad!

It's been a LOOONG time since I've stopped by, but I just wanted to catch up on news and rumors to see if I'll be buying a new Mopar in the next year or two. But this and all your other articles, including the stuff on the GTX make me really sad.

I wish I had finished my magic-wielding, gay-vampire-vs-werewolves pre-teen novel a couple years back so I'd have enough money to buy one of these last editions.

I remember actually contemplating the fact that new vipers in mid-90's weren't actually all that badly priced and perhaps one day I will buy one. My wife still drools over the original body every time one goes by.

Farewell to the girl I never dated but always wanted to.

P.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:13 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

I just wanna gts-r

Old 04-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What a boring finale.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:07 PM
toovo1985

I think they look really spot on... really like them...i think it's a classy ending for the viper

Quick Reply: Dodge drops the Final Edition Viper!