Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

can dodge rebates be stacked?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 12:08 PM
auburn2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can dodge rebates be stacked?

I'm thinking of buying a new Durango. There are 4 rebates I would qualify for. Can I use all of these and get $5000 off or can I only use a certain number of those?

$2000 cash back for Durango
$1500 cash back for V8
$1000 incentive for USAA members
$500 incentive for military

I would ask the dealer but I don't really trust them and I'm not convinced they would actually know. Thanks for any help

Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 AM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

Maybe, there once was a time where they would let you use all the rebates around the time of the cash for clunkers and the time of the market tanking for the auto industry or at least I thought because you could get like 5 or 6000 off a vehicle. Not so sure now cuz I called to see if my employee discount with the rebates would count together and I was told "NO".

Old 01-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Pancho!

Originally Posted by auburn2
I'm thinking of buying a new Durango. There are 4 rebates I would qualify for. Can I use all of these and get $5000 off or can I only use a certain number of those?

$2000 cash back for Durango
$1500 cash back for V8
$1000 incentive for USAA members
$500 incentive for military

I would ask the dealer but I don't really trust them and I'm not convinced they would actually know. Thanks for any help
Go to www.dodge.com and build the truck you want and it lists all incentives that apply and yes you can stack them.

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Last edited by lxman1; 01-17-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Quick Reply: can dodge rebates be stacked?